Quick Will Privacy And Cookies Policy
"Personal Data" is any personal information which relates to a living individual who can be identified from that data. You agree that the Personal Data which you supply to us will be true, complete and accurate in all respects, and you agree that you will notify us immediately of any changes to that data.
“Sensitive Data” is information which relates to an individual’s racial or ethnic origin, sexuality, health status, political beliefs, union membership or criminal background. We will not ask you for any such sensitive data.
We will deal with your Personal Data in compliance with the applicable Data Protection regulations.
How we use your Personal Data
We collect and process Personal Data only as it might be needed for us to deliver to you our products and services (collectively, our "Services"). We will hold Personal Data relating to the transactions you enter into with us. We may disclose Personal Data to a party to the transaction, but only to assist your transaction, subject to your approval.
We use your personal data for a number of reasons including creating an account or purchasing any of our Service, and so we can improve our Services. To view or correct your Personal Data, you can write to us at 106 City Road, London EC1V 2NX. A fee may be payable, in certain circumstances, for viewing Personal Data and we will respond within one month.
Sharing Personal Data
For us to provide you with any of our Services it is necessary for us to disclose your Personal Data to third parties with which we work. We will always do so in in good faith and for the following purposes, for example:
- To process credit card payments.
- To enable you to be advised about changes or amendments to our Services or for marketing purposes.
- To conform with a legal requirement.
- To protect and defend our rights.
- To enforce our Terms and Conditions.
We only share your personal data as necessary for any third party to provide the Services as requested or as needed on our behalf. We do not allow third parties we work with to use or share your data for any purposes other than what has already been agreed and stated above.
Storing, Securing and Retaining Personal Data
We take the security of your personal data very seriously. We operate a strict information security policy that is updated periodically to reflect current best practice. In addition to this the following approaches are also applied:
Your rights under data protection laws
- Various measures are applied to protect against accidental loss or unauthorised access to your personal data.
- Whenever your data is in transit between you and us, everything is encrypted, and sent using HTTPS secure transfer protocol.
- All will PDF documents are stored in an encrypted format.
- Only authorised staff that need access to personal data to perform their roles are able to do so.
- All credit card transactions are processed using secure encryption, via our PCI-Compliant payment provider Stripe.
- Staff are trained to apply the highest standards of data security.
We will respect all the rights that you have under applicable Data Protection regulations. Where appropriate to do so, we will correct, amend or delete your personal data. Specifically, we will honour your following rights:
- The right to access your personal data. This is subject to other relevant legal requirements and the provision of suitable identification. We reserve the right to charge a fee in certain circumstances.
- The right to correction, amendment or deletion of your personal data. You have a right to correct or amend your personal data if it is incorrect. You also have a right to deletion, subject to other applicable legal requirements. Please contact us to update your personal data.
- You can choose not to receive marketing material from us. To update your marketing preferences please log into your account and go to "My Account". Under the “Edit Account Settings” tab, update the option for what you would like to receive from us.
- You have the right to be informed about the processing of your personal data. This privacy notice sets out how we will process your data. It will be updated from time to time or at times of regulatory change.
- Make your current and future visits to our website user-friendly.
- To enable us, where appropriate, to tailor the website content.
- To track how visitors reach our site and the path they take through it to help us improve our services.
- To measure overall patterns of website usage.
- To improve website usability.
Please note that none of the cookies used on our website collects personally identifiable information about you.
We would like you to keep cookies activated on your device during your visits to our website because, without cookies enabled, we cannot guarantee that the website, and your experience whilst visiting it, will be as good as we designed it to be.
We use two types of cookie on this website:
Session cookies- These are temporary cookies, which only exist in the period during which you access the website (or, more strictly, until you sign out of your account and close the browser after accessing the website). Session cookies are used to remember what you chose on the previous page, therefore avoiding you having to re-enter information. On our website, these cookies do not contain personal information and cannot be used to identify you.
Third-party cookies- As well as using cookies from our advertising and affiliate partners, we may also embed external content from other third-party websites within our website. These include sites such as Facebook and Twitter, whose cookie usage policy you can view on their own websites.
If you wish to restrict or block the cookies which are set by us, you can do so by editing your browser settings. The 'help’ function within your browser should tell you how to do so. For further information on how to delete cookies on your browser, visit aboutcookies.org and for further information on how to delete cookies on the browser of your mobile device, refer to your handset manual.
How to contact us
If you require further details or have any questions or comments about this policy, please contact us by email at dpo at quickwill dot com.