Quick Will Health And Safety Policy
At Quick Will, we prioritise the health and safety of our employees and customers. Recognising the importance of a safe working environment, we are committed to implementing and maintaining high standards of health and safety in all our operations.
- Compliance with Regulations: We adhere to all relevant health and safety laws and regulations and strive to exceed these standards where possible.
- Safe Working Environment: We maintain a safe working environment through regular inspections and ensuring that equipment in the workplace is well-maintained.
- Employee Training and Awareness: We provide comprehensive health and safety training to all employees and promote awareness of best practices.
- Reporting Procedures: We have clear reporting procedures in place, which are regularly reviewed.
- Reporting and Investigation: We insist upon the reporting of all health and safety concerns and incidents, which are thoroughly investigated and addressed.
- Continuous Improvement: We regularly review our health and safety practices, aiming for a culture of continuous improvement.
At Quick Will, the well-being of all of our team and all who interact with our business is of profound importance. We are committed to upholding the highest standards of health and safety, ensuring a secure and healthy environment for all. If you are in business, we'd urge you to consider implementing some of the above in your business.
List of Company Policies