Equal Opportunities Policy
Quick Will Equal Opportunities Policy
At Quick Will, we are committed to fostering an inclusive and diverse workplace. We believe in providing equal opportunities for all employees and job applicants, regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, disability, or any other protected characteristic.
- Inclusive Recruitment: We ensure that our recruitment processes are fair and unbiased, promoting diversity in our workforce.
- Workplace Equality: We strive to create a work environment where all employees are treated with respect and dignity, and where differences are celebrated and valued.
- Preventing Discrimination: We have zero tolerance for any form of discrimination or harassment in our workplace. We take immediate action to address any such issues.
- Accessibility: We are committed to making our workplace accessible and accommodating for employees with disabilities.
- Continuous Improvement: We regularly review and update our policies and practices to ensure they remain effective in promoting equality and diversity.
- Employee Feedback: We encourage feedback from our employees on how we can improve our equality and diversity practices.
At Quick Will, we recognise that our employment responsibilities are integral to our success and we are dedicated to upholding the principles laid out above as we enjoy an inclusive and equitable working environment. If you are in business, we'd urge you to consider implementing some of the above in your business.
List of Company Policies