Quick Will Anti-Discrimiantion Policy
At Quick Will, we are committed to creating a work environment that is free from discrimination. We believe that all employees, clients, and partners should be treated with dignity and respect, regardless of their race, gender, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Equal Opportunity: We are an equal opportunity employer and make employment decisions based on merit, qualifications, and abilities.
- Zero Tolerance: We have a strict zero-tolerance policy for any form of discrimination or harassment in our workplace.
- Training and Awareness: We provide training for our employees to promote understanding and prevention of discrimination.
- Reporting and Addressing Issues: We encourage reporting of any incidents of discrimination and ensure appropriate action is taken against such behaviours.
- Continuous Review: We regularly review our policies and practices to ensure they align with our commitment to anti-discrimination and adapt to any changes in law or best practices.
At Quick Will, we understand the importance of a diverse and inclusive workplace and are committed to upholding these values in all aspects of our operations. If you are in business, we'd urge you to consider implementing some of the above in your business.
List of Company Policies